This time around I have a couple projects on my mind. Some I’ve had the materials for a while, or at least part of the materials, and some are half done. The deadline is next Tuesday with a link up on Wednesday, March 14th. Not sure which of these I plan to tackle but here are my ideas:
2. You know about the tree stump we incurred from this unfortunate event. The stump has been on my front porch for almost a year. I started chiselling away the bark but never completed the job. Image source.
3. These striped curtains are fun. I don’t have striped fabric but I have an idea from another pinterest image. Image source.
5. I love this idea, taking song lyrics from our wedding and modge podging them onto boards or canvas. Image source.
6. I’ve been meaning to install some white roman shades in our kitchen. Only problem is that they are so white and plain. I think adding a colorful trim might make them pop. Image uploaded by user.
7. We have a lot of fence around our yard. This would be a fun project for the kids and prevent chalk-butt. Image source.
Follow my Pinterest boards to see more fun ideas.
Have you tackled any projects from Pinterest lately? Are you joining Sherry and Katie in their Pinterest Challenge?